We’re looking for a developer who can help us optimise the way we present our campaigns to clients. The chosen candidate will work closely with our digital designers to create dynamic content and portal for customer reference. Using data they will create engaging and clear analytics for campaign reporting through our digitally accessed client portal.
The ideal candidate will be self-disciplined, eager to develop their skills and willing to push ideas and solutions. Whilst working as part of the team they should be comfortable working independently with experience of data management and analytics a plus.
Day to day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Design and build of a full functioning digital ‘app’ for customer engagement and campaign feedback.
- Work closely with digital designers to optimise our client portal and its integrations.
Other responsibilities that may be required on an occasional basis:
- Build and optimisation of client projects; including app developement.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills or experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar subject(s).
- At least 2 years agency experience.
- Self-discipline and time management skills.
- An experience of user-interface and user-experience design would be advantageous.
We are a bunch of creatives who get excited about helping businesses optimise their marketing. Working for Attribute Design, is a fun and rewarding opportunity for the selected applicant – and one that will test your skills and further your understanding in a fast-paced and creative environment.
We want to help you develop your skills, so on the job training and digital courses are funded and encouraged for all employees. We offer flexible working hours, competitive salary (with yearly reviews), generous holiday allowance and a number of reward schemes/company benefits. There’s also the occasional team building and evening events you are more than welcome to join!
If you think you can add value to the team, why not drop us an application and let us know. We reply to all applicants so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.