We need an inspired and hardworking creative to help us on our ever expanding portfolio. Our creative designer will be working closely with sales and marketing teams, to create eye-catching and engaging artwork for use across multiple platforms and genres. Branding and brand management will play a key role as the position evolves and an ability to think outside the box will always be welcome.
The ideal candidate will be self-disciplined, eager to develop their skills and willing to push ideas and solutions to client problems. Whilst working as part of the team they should be comfortable working independently with experience of handling clients directly a major benefit. Experience of working in print and/or digital marketing environments would also be a plus.
Day to day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Invention and design of print and digital marketing material creatives.
- Management of the company brand across internal and external communications.
- Problem solving and idea creation for future client and company marketing campaigns.
- Illustrations and creatives for use on digital and print platforms.
- Layout design and template creation.
Other responsibilities that may be required on an occasional basis:
- Working closely with digital teams to create new web content.
- Optimisation and management of client branding.
- Ensuring sales teams are aware of the latest trends and services available for projects.
- Research into new and potential marketing concepts.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills or experience:
- Degree in art and design or similar subject(s).
- At least 2 years agency experience.
- Self-discipline and time management skills.
- Experience of Illustration for both digital and print environments.
- An understanding of video and social platforms for digital application.
- Knowledge and use of Adobe design suite.
We are a bunch of creatives who get excited about helping businesses optimise their marketing. Working for Attribute Design, is a fun and rewarding opportunity for the selected applicant – and one that will test your skills and further your understanding in a fast-paced and creative environment.
We want to help you develop your skills, so on the job training and digital courses are funded and encouraged for all employees. We offer flexible working hours, competitive salary (with yearly reviews), generous holiday allowance and a number of reward schemes/company benefits. There’s also the occasional team building and evening events you are more than welcome to join!
If the above sounds like something for you, why not drop us an application and let us know what you can bring to the team. We reply to all applicants so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.