We’re looking for a creative and forward thinking copywriter to join our rapidly growing marketing teams. As copywriter, you will be expected to write short, factual and engaging marketing communications to be used across digital and print materials. You should be well versed in writing to length and have an eye for sharp and punctual copy in both B2B and B2C environments.
The ideal candidate will be self-disciplined, eager to develop their skills and willing to push ideas and solutions to client problems. Whilst working as part of the team they should be comfortable working independently with experience of handling clients directly a major benefit. Experience of working in print and/or digital marketing environments would also be a plus.
Day to day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Writing engaging marketing copy for use in B2B and B2C prospecting campaigns.
- Writing short caption pieces for use across social media channels.
- Creating and maintaining a “tone of voice” and writing style for company communications.
- Writing and assessment of company website copy to ensure fluidity and increase engagement.
- Writing blog posts and case studies to help generate sales leads.
Other responsibilities that may be required on an occasional basis:
- Evaluation and assessment of company website copy.
- Planning and integration for marketing stories and communications.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills or experience:
- Degree in English language or similar subject(s).
- At least 2 years agency experience.
- Self-discipline and time management skills.
- Experience of writing to both business and consumer markets.
- An ability to write copy to length.
- Knowledge and use of Office 365.
- Experience with SEO copywriting an advantage.
We are a bunch of creatives who get excited about helping businesses optimise their marketing. Working for Attribute Design, is a fun and rewarding opportunity for the selected applicant – and one that will test your skills and further your understanding in a fast-paced and creative environment.
We want to help you develop your skills, so on the job training and digital courses are funded and encouraged for all employees. We offer flexible working hours, competitive salary (with yearly reviews), generous holiday allowance and a number of reward schemes/company benefits. There’s also the occasional team building and evening events you are more than welcome to join!
If you think you can add value to the team, why not drop us an application and let us know. We reply to all applicants so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.