We’re on the look out for a highly motivated, well spoken business development manager, to help us push our services and expand our business. Reporting directly to the company director the selected candidate will be tasked with finding new avenues for sales, maintaining customer relations and calling new business to sell our services.
The ideal candidate will be self-disciplined, eager to develop their skills and be able to hold engaging conversation. Whilst working as part of the team they should be comfortable working independently with experience of working with design and marketing services a plus.
Main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing and maintaining existing client relations.
- Research into emerging markets and sectors to improve service offerings.
- Sales to new and existing business, through research, planning and working closely with in-house marketing teams.
- Planning and distribution of sales and customer based communications.
Other responsibilities that may be required on an occasional basis:
- Assisting with the planning of events on social media.
- Planning of meetings of necessary staff in sales calls.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills or experience:
- At least 2 years telemarketing experience.
- Self-discipline and time management skills.
- Use of Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience on working with multiple clients simultaneously.
- Excellent organisational skills.
We are a bunch of creatives who get excited about helping businesses optimise their marketing. Working for Attribute Design, is a fun and rewarding opportunity for the selected applicant – and one that will test your skills and further your understanding in a fast-paced and creative environment.
We want to help you develop your skills, so on the job training and digital courses are funded and encouraged for all employees. We offer flexible working hours, competitive salary (with yearly reviews), generous holiday allowance and a number of reward schemes/company benefits. There’s also the occasional team building and evening events you are more than welcome to join!
If you think you can add value to the team, why not drop us an application and let us know. We reply to all applicants so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.