Our team are on the look out for a social media enthusiast. Working directly on client marketing campaigns, the perfect candidate will have a detailed knowledge of multiple social channels and how to optimise engagement across them. From Twitter through Facebook and LinkedIn, our social media expert will be tasked with planning, creating and publishing regular content across multiple markets.
The ideal candidate will be self-disciplined, eager to develop their skills and willing to push ideas and solutions. Whilst working as part of the team they should be comfortable working independently with experience of working to short deadlines a benefit. Experience of working on multiple accounts simultaneously would be advantageous.
Main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing and maintaining company social media accounts.
- Planning, creating and publishing content to client social channels.
- Review and analyse marketing exposure to optimise future engagement.
- Working with copywriters to create a consistent tone of voice for brand recognition.
Other responsibilities that may be required on an occasional basis:
- Creating, planning and management of social media events.
- Managing engagement with users on social channels.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills or experience:
- Degree in marketing or similar subject(s).
- At least 2 years agency experience.
- Self-discipline and time management skills.
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite would be beneficial.
- Experience on working across multiple social media channels simultaneously.
We are a bunch of creatives who get excited about helping businesses optimise their marketing. Working for Attribute Design, is a fun and rewarding opportunity for the selected applicant – and one that will test your skills and further your understanding in a fast-paced and creative environment.
We want to help you develop your skills, so on the job training and digital courses are funded and encouraged for all employees. We offer flexible working hours, competitive salary (with yearly reviews), generous holiday allowance and a number of reward schemes/company benefits. There’s also the occasional team building and evening events you are more than welcome to join!
If you think you can add value to the team, why not drop us an application and let us know. We reply to all applicants so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.