We’re Hiring: WordPress Expert
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with cost-effective, user-friendly marketing materials, whatever the media channel. We strive to bring commercial success to our clients and the agency. As an experienced Creative, you are able to work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for leading the creative process from start to finish.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
- Work in partnership with the Director to create innovative, channel-neutral ideas that answer the client’s brief.
- Be constantly curious. Have a keen awareness of what’s happening in the world around you.
- Take your knowledge and insight and turn them into ideas that engage the audiences for which the communication is targeted.
- Develop concepts to execute the ideas and present these both internally and externally until a preferred route is agreed between agency and client.
- Have an understanding of venues to best create your visions.
- Work to identify and engage with the best external suppliers to execute the work in line with the agreed budget(s) and timeline.
- Bring your ideas to life, ensuring that the work is flawlessly executed with the highest level of craft skills, regardless of channel.
- Work with the team, as appropriate, on the brand planning process to formulate idea briefs, conducting field or desk research to validate and / or challenge the brief as appropriate.
- Work to ensure that materials are produced on time and that all delivery deadlines are met.
- Sign off work at all stages of development, taking responsibility for accuracy, consistency, development and compliance with corporate guidelines and legal codes.
- Brief projects or tasks as necessary, maintaining close contact with ongoing work to ensure consistency.
- Ensure that internal systems & processes are adhered to at all times
- Demonstrate a good understanding of clients’ business needs so that you can propose appropriate creative solutions.
- In client meetings, take ownership of all digital based elements, confidently participating in discussions relating to creative work, in particular when talking about the creative idea.
- Commit to maintaining the agency’s high level of service, which is fundamental to client retention.
- Develop the creative content of proposals and pitches, taking a lead role in the development and delivery of the creative content.
- Seek to identify and progress creative opportunities to grow client and agency business.
- Build awareness of the agency by maximising opportunities to showcase creative work to existing and potential clients.
- Proactively support your manager by suggesting new ideas and questioning thinking where appropriate.
- Refer to senior team members for advice and support.
- Undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to this role.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Photographer is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- 1-2 years developing themes and/or plugins for WordPress
- Experience with PHP, and knowledge of WordPress functions
- Experience with JS and jQuery
- Working with SASS, CSS pre-processor
- Developing full responsive websites from Photoshop / Illustrator designs
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Attribute Design is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.