We’re Hiring: Developer
Attribute Design is all about team cohesion. Whatever the subject matter or media channel, we deliver functioning materials from the front end to back. As an experienced Creative, you are able to work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for leading the development process from start to finish. Ensuring we, as an agency, provide marketing that delivers.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
- Work in partnership with the Director to create an internal CRM, capable of handling customer relations and project management.
- Be constantly curious. Have a keen awareness of what’s happening in the world around you.
- Take your knowledge and insight and turn them into ideas that provide user-friendly insight into the business.
- Develop concepts to execute the ideas and present these both internally until a preferred route is agreed.
- Have an understanding of how the business operates, to provide the most user-friendly solutions.
- Work to identify and engage with the best external suppliers to execute the work in line with the agreed budget(s) and timeline.
- Bring your ideas to life, ensuring that the work is flawlessly executed with the highest level of craft skills.
- Work with the team, as appropriate, on the brand planning process to formulate idea briefs, conducting field or desk research to validate and / or challenge the brief as appropriate.
- Work to ensure that materials are produced on time and that all delivery deadlines are met.
- Sign off work at all stages of development, taking responsibility for accuracy, consistency and compliance with corporate guidelines and legal codes.
- Brief projects or tasks as necessary, maintaining close contact with ongoing work to ensure consistency of the brand.
- Ensure that internal systems & processes are adhered to at all times.
- Develop a system that can be upscaled in order to take to market at a future date.
- Seek to identify and progress creative opportunities to grow client and agency business.
- Build awareness of the agency by maximising opportunities to showcase project management skills.
- Proactively support your manager by suggesting new ideas and questioning thinking where appropriate.
- Refer to senior team members for advice and support.
- Undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to this role.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Developer is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Professional web development experience.
- Micro service architectures knowledge.
- Computer Science or similar Software Engineering degree.
- Web development experience in a creative industry.
- Broad knowledge of software to provide best results on any given project.
Attribute Design is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.